Seeking American e-tron Owners to Participate in myAudi App Development Team Information Gathering

We have been approached by a team at Audi of America regarding improvement of the myAudi app and specifically as it relays to the e-tron ownership experience. Their goal is to provide the most premium experiences and features and they’d like to speak with current customers in order to best understand our needs, wants and expectations.

The Audi team is seeking a handful of e-tron owners around the USA to participate in this research project. We’ll get a sneak peek at early myAudi mobile app designs and, in turn, help them understand our needs so that they can develop a more catered experience.

The research will be performed via a recorded phone call. The team will provide a prototype link and an Audi moderator will ask questions to learn more about our reactions to and expectations for this updated app.

The team is planning to conduct the research between April 15-20 and said to expect sessions to take 45-60 minutes. If you are a current e-tron owner in the USA and interested in taking part, please let me know by emailing me personally at george.achorn@audiclubna.org and I will pass your information to the Audi team conducting the study.

1 Like